Located in Tay Ninh Province
With investment capital around USD 350 million, Phuoc Dong Business Park is the modern and innovative living, environmentally-oriented manufacturing and commercial complex. It consists of industrial park, residential and commercial area and a 36 – hole golf course. Saigon VRG builds the Park as a high-level industrial production area that helps enterprises to maximize its ability of production and trading in healthy and efficiency environment.
The 2,190 ha industrial park situated in the complex of 3,285 ha, between Go Dau and Trang Bang districts. We ensure that all the facilities are provided, including import/export and transportation of goods as well as for the personnel. Living standard of Phuoc Dong project is quite high with essential infrastructure for its resident, such as: hospital, school, educational centre, entertainment centre…etc. More importantly, environment protection is put in place to create a healthy working and living lifestyle.
Project Type: Business park
Phuoc Dong Business Park is in the center of Tay Ninh Province which is the major point of interchange between Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh, two key economic and cultural centers of Vietnam and Cambodia. Tay Ninh is the Vietnam’s western gateway to the markets of Cambodia and Thailand via Moc Bai International border-gate and other national border gates. Hence, its strategic location has advantages of inland and waterway link transportation.
- 4 on-site electric stations: Station 1: 2 x 63MVA; Station 2: 2 x 63MVA + 40 MVA; Station 3: 2 x 63MVA and Station 4: 2 x 63MVA.
- Trang Bang Station 110KV, capacity 2x40MVA
- Thanh Duc Station, capacity 40MVA.
- High quality water source from Dau Tieng Reservoir (1.58 bil m3)
- Raw water through Dong Channel of 220,000 m3/day-night
- Onsite plant, capacity of 120,000m3/day-night
- Meet QCVN 40:2011/BTNMT Type A standards
- Large, modern yard for collection and classification of solid waste.
- Onsite plant, capacity of 90,000m3/day-night
- Broadband ADSL service, fiber optic capabilities, leased line.
- telecommunication with IDD.
- Easily being discharged to Ba Tuoi Spring and Cau Duc Spring.
- High ground leveling elevation prevents waterlogged.
- Ground leveling elevation: 12 to 17 meters above mean sea level.
- Even and flat terrain and firm soil
- The cost of infrastructure construction can be minimize
03Manufacture of beverages.
04Project mechanical group (B):
- Medical equipment.
- Precision Engineering (no plating).
- Mechanical processing, steel structures.
- Assembling automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles.
- Machinery for serving industry, agriculture and forestry.
05Producing exercise equipment and sports.
06Manufacture cabinets, beds, tables, chairs.
07Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products.
08Group of electronics and telecommunications projects (A):
- Cable and Telecom Materials.
- Production of new materials and nanotechnologies.
- Assembly of electronic components, computer and semiconductors.
- Household electrical appliances, electrical equipment industry.
09Production of metal products (except weapons and ammunition).
10Group of pharmaceutical production projects and cosmetics (G):
- Production of plastic products, home appliances, accessories.
11Manufacture of jewelry, imitation jewelry and related details.
12Manufacture of paper and paper products (no pulp manufacturing).
13Group of agricultural processing projects (E): Agricultural processing.
14Manufacturing rubber products (except rubber processing) and plastics.
15Group projects agricultural chemical processing (not producing chemical pesticides (F).
16Producing leather and related products (except leather, and leather preliminary treatment).
17Group projects Food processing (I): Food processing (not production and processing of starch).
18Group of woodworking project, the production of glass, ceramics (D): Wood processing, high-end furniture.
19Group projects in the textile and garment (C): Luxury fashion apparel, footwear, textiles (not including dyeing, tanning).
20Group of production projects of building materials (H): Production of building materials, structures of construction sector.
21Manufacture of glass and glass products, refractory products, ceramic products (using new technologies), plaster manufacturing.
22Production of building materials: only encourage projects receiving building materials production unburned (not receiving burned clay brick project).
23Extiles (in finishing textiles, dyeing occupies small proportion of the production line and the use of modern technology, ensuring environmental safety).
24Manufacture of tobacco products (with conditions under Decree No. 119/2007/ND-CP dated 18/07/2007 of the Government on production and sales of cigarettes).
25The collection, treatment and recycling of waste: only 01 projects receiving collection, transportation and disposal of solid waste generated in Phuoc Dong Industrial Park, with modern and closed processing technology to ensure not causing environmental pollution.
26Metal production: only receive a number of projects with modern technology, energy savings (to be competent authorities examine technology as stipulated in Circular No. 10/2009/ TT-BKHCN 24/04/2009 of the Ministry of Science and technology) and in accordance with development-oriented of manufacturing metal industry.
1 The income of enterprise from the implementation of new investment project in production (excluding projects making products subject to the excise tax and the mineral mining projects) should meet both criteria:
Project has scale of investment capital of at least VND 6 trillion (approximately $300 million) disbursed no later than 3 years after the issue of investment license.
Project has minimum total revenue of at least VND 10 trillion/year (approximately $500 million) OR ermploys over 3,000 employees (full-time labor contract) after 3 years at the latest since year of revenue.
|Tax incentive||Tax exemption, reduction|
|Tax rate||Period||Exempt||Off 50%|
|Incentive rate||10%||15 years||4 years||Next 9 years|
|Applying period||At time enterprises get turnover||At time enterprises earn profit|
2 Newly established enterprises enjoy tax incentive as follow
|Tax rate||Tax exemption, reduction|
|Tax rate||Period||Exempt||Off 50%|
|Incentive rate||17%||10 years||2 years||The next 4 years|
|Applying period||Since enterprises get turnover||At time enterprises earn profit|